WWW Adverts v1.5, Administrative Display
Enter your Password
How to interpret the statistics|
- Running = Yes means banner is active. No means ad campaign is pending or expired.
- Start = start date (DDMMYYYY)
- End = End date (DDMMYYYY), 100000 e (maximum exposures), 10000 c (maximum clicks)
- Language and Keywords criteria are irrelevant. Banner is displayed on about 150 out of 190-some pages on my website regardless of language or keywords.
- OS = computer operating system e.g. Mac, Windows etc. This is irrelevant unless your flamenco product or service is specific to a computer operating system.
- Expos = Exposures. The cumulative number of times the banner has displayed since beginning of ad campaign. In parenthesis is today's number of exposures.
- Clicks = The cumulative number of times visitors have clicked on the banner since beginning of ad campaign. In parenthesis is today's number of clicks.
- Percent = The cumulative percentage of Clicks out of Exposures. 2 percent is a decent industry performance standard.
- Ratio = Cumulatively, X:Y for every X number of exposures, there is Y number of clicks.
© Copyright 1999 FTLS (Tyndiuk Frédéric). All rights reserved.
FTLS's CGI Scripts Archive : http://www.ftls.org/cgi/.
Send all comments to email@example.com.